An Access/Series V and Scissor Lift Projector Mount is shown here at the Stanwich Congregation Church in Greenwich, CT. The Access/Series V is a motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case normally installs above ceiling, but a special enclosure was designed for this installation to accommodate the angled ceilings of this space. Draper’s Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service.
- How Much Ambient Light Rejection is Enough? June 19, 2018 Terry Coffey
- Highlights from InfoComm 2018 June 15, 2018 Terry Coffey
- Last-Minute InfoComm 2018 Tips June 5, 2018 Terry Coffey
- InfoComm 2018: The Draper You Never Knew May 18, 2018 Terry Coffey
- Lowering AV Equipment from a High Ceiling Just Got Easier May 8, 2018 Terry Coffey
- Demonstrating Ambient Light Rejection April 3, 2018 Terry Coffey