An Access/Series V and Scissor Lift Projector Mount is shown here at the Stanwich Congregation Church in Greenwich, CT. The Access/Series V is a motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case normally installs above ceiling, but a special enclosure was designed for this installation to accommodate the angled ceilings of this space. Draper’s Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service.
- How Big Should My Screen Be? April 27, 2022 Terry Coffey
- Did You Know? The Acumen® is the Pinnacle of Versatility! February 7, 2022 Terry Coffey
- The Shape of Video Walls to Come January 19, 2022 Terry Coffey
- 5 Reasons to specify the Draper Scissor Lift December 15, 2021 Terry Coffey
- 5 Problems Solved by Modern Projection Screen Technology December 1, 2021 Terry Coffey
- Draper® Brings LED Mounting, Projection Solutions to InfoComm October 27, 2021 Terry Coffey