An Access/Series V and Scissor Lift Projector Mount is shown here at the Stanwich Congregation Church in Greenwich, CT. The Access/Series V is a motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case normally installs above ceiling, but a special enclosure was designed for this installation to accommodate the angled ceilings of this space. Draper’s Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service.
- Virtual Reality Offers a New Opportunity for AV Marketers November 13, 2018 Terry Coffey
- New Projector Enclosures Solve Mounting Problems November 9, 2018 Terry Coffey
- Five Incredibly Smart, Small, and Simple AV Ideas November 6, 2018 Terry Coffey
- Five Advantages of Draper Projection Screens October 30, 2018 Terry Coffey
- Berra’s Law for the AV Industry October 23, 2018 Terry Coffey
- AV Podcasts You Should Follow September 21, 2018 Terry Coffey