An Access/Series V and Scissor Lift Projector Mount is shown here at the Stanwich Congregation Church in Greenwich, CT. The Access/Series V is a motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case normally installs above ceiling, but a special enclosure was designed for this installation to accommodate the angled ceilings of this space. Draper’s Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service.
- Draper® Brings LED Mounting, Projection Solutions to InfoComm October 27, 2021 Terry Coffey
- Why Acumen? August 18, 2021 Terry Coffey
- Draper Launches #DraperInnovation Photo Search June 9, 2021 Terry Coffey
- Draper is the AV Manufacturer You Didn’t Know You Needed May 19, 2021 Terry Coffey
- Four Reasons Installers Love Our Foundation® LED Mount System! May 12, 2021 Terry Coffey
- Size Matters in Displays April 14, 2021 Terry Coffey