Mt. Summit Christian Church in Mt. Summit, Indiana has two Targa Projection Screens. The Targa Projection screen’s design allows the viewing surface to be centered in its one-piece, white steel case for a trim, balanced appearance. The motor is mounted inside the roller on special vibration insulators, so operating noise is dramatically reduced.
- A Structure for Success at InfoComm 2019 June 21, 2019 Terry Coffey
- How Ambient Light Rejection Works June 11, 2019 Terry Coffey
- Just a Few Days Until InfoComm 2019! June 7, 2019 Terry Coffey
- Can You Use Retractable Screens with UST Projectors? May 31, 2019 Terry Coffey
- Discover the latest AV Mounting Solutions at InfoComm 2019 May 7, 2019 Terry Coffey
- Get Your Projection Screens Fast April 23, 2019 Terry Coffey