Mt. Summit Christian Church in Mt. Summit, Indiana has two Targa Projection Screens. The Targa Projection screen’s design allows the viewing surface to be centered in its one-piece, white steel case for a trim, balanced appearance. The motor is mounted inside the roller on special vibration insulators, so operating noise is dramatically reduced.
- How Big Should My Screen Be? April 27, 2022 Terry Coffey
- Did You Know? The Acumen® is the Pinnacle of Versatility! February 7, 2022 Terry Coffey
- The Shape of Video Walls to Come January 19, 2022 Terry Coffey
- 5 Reasons to specify the Draper Scissor Lift December 15, 2021 Terry Coffey
- 5 Problems Solved by Modern Projection Screen Technology December 1, 2021 Terry Coffey
- Draper® Brings LED Mounting, Projection Solutions to InfoComm October 27, 2021 Terry Coffey