Mt. Summit Christian Church in Mt. Summit, Indiana has two Targa Projection Screens. The Targa Projection screen’s design allows the viewing surface to be centered in its one-piece, white steel case for a trim, balanced appearance. The motor is mounted inside the roller on special vibration insulators, so operating noise is dramatically reduced.
- Virtual Reality Offers a New Opportunity for AV Marketers November 13, 2018 Terry Coffey
- New Projector Enclosures Solve Mounting Problems November 9, 2018 Terry Coffey
- Five Incredibly Smart, Small, and Simple AV Ideas November 6, 2018 Terry Coffey
- Five Advantages of Draper Projection Screens October 30, 2018 Terry Coffey
- Berra’s Law for the AV Industry October 23, 2018 Terry Coffey
- AV Podcasts You Should Follow September 21, 2018 Terry Coffey