An Access/Series V and Scissor Lift Projector Mount is shown here at the Stanwich Congregation Church in Greenwich, CT. The Access/Series V is a motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case normally installs above ceiling, but a special enclosure was designed for this installation to accommodate the angled ceilings of this space. Draper’s Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service.
- Death of Projection Screens? February 24, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Future-Proof or Future-Ready? February 21, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Acoustically Transparent Screens February 10, 2017 Amy Madden
- Choosing a Draper Lift January 27, 2017 Jentry Wittkamper
- Proper Projector Lift Planning January 20, 2017 Jentry Wittkamper
- Three Times TecVision Delivered Wins January 17, 2017 Terry Coffey