An Access/Series V and Scissor Lift Projector Mount is shown here at the Stanwich Congregation Church in Greenwich, CT. The Access/Series V is a motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case normally installs above ceiling, but a special enclosure was designed for this installation to accommodate the angled ceilings of this space. Draper’s Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service.
- Three Screen Attributes You May Not Know About October 10, 2017 Terry Coffey
- InfoComm, AVIXA and Draper: Knowing When to Rebrand September 19, 2017 Penny Sitler
- Six More Product Improvements from Draper September 8, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Why Our Best-in-Show Won’t be at CEDIA 2017 August 29, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Six Tips for Cleaning Projection Screens August 25, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Seriously … Who Reads Instructions? August 22, 2017 Terry Coffey