An Access/Series V and Scissor Lift Projector Mount is shown here at the Stanwich Congregation Church in Greenwich, CT. The Access/Series V is a motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case normally installs above ceiling, but a special enclosure was designed for this installation to accommodate the angled ceilings of this space. Draper’s Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service.
- Five Reasons to Use the FlexShade® Recharge August 4, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Is Draper the Hogwarts of the AV Industry? August 1, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Draper? Disruptive? Yeah, We’ll Own That July 21, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Creating the Perfectly Flat Viewing Surface July 17, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Tackle Legibility Issues with Draper’s “Eye Test” June 30, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Two Times Draper Threw Glare Out the Window June 27, 2017 Terry Coffey