An Access/Series V and Scissor Lift Projector Mount is shown here at the Stanwich Congregation Church in Greenwich, CT. The Access/Series V is a motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case normally installs above ceiling, but a special enclosure was designed for this installation to accommodate the angled ceilings of this space. Draper’s Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service.
- Truth in Test Reporting June 16, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Draper Announces Rebranding, Focuses on Innovation June 14, 2017 Penny Sitler
- Unveiling an INNOVATIVE SHIFT at InfoComm 2017 June 6, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Why Projection Screen Names Matter May 5, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Four New Ways to Think About Solar Control April 18, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Brightness or Contrast-Which Matters Most? April 11, 2017 Amy Madden