An Access/Series V and Scissor Lift Projector Mount is shown here at the Stanwich Congregation Church in Greenwich, CT. The Access/Series V is a motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case normally installs above ceiling, but a special enclosure was designed for this installation to accommodate the angled ceilings of this space. Draper’s Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service.
- Icebreakers: Six Questions to Ask a Potential Supplier February 23, 2018 Terry Coffey
- Manufacturers Join to Provide Technical Training and Education February 6, 2018 Terry Coffey
- Getting the Most from Ultra Short Throw Projection January 16, 2018 Terry Coffey
- Top Blog Posts of 2017 January 5, 2018 Terry Coffey
- 2017 Was Our Best Year Ever December 29, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Updated Projection Screen Science December 26, 2017 Terry Coffey