An Access/Series V and Scissor Lift Projector Mount is shown here at the Stanwich Congregation Church in Greenwich, CT. The Access/Series V is a motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case normally installs above ceiling, but a special enclosure was designed for this installation to accommodate the angled ceilings of this space. Draper’s Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service.
- Five Ways to Up Your Demo Game With Draper December 8, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Which ALR Surface is Right for You? November 17, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Draper Puts You in Control November 10, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Three Screen Attributes You May Not Know About October 10, 2017 Terry Coffey
- InfoComm, AVIXA and Draper: Knowing When to Rebrand September 19, 2017 Penny Sitler
- Six More Product Improvements from Draper September 8, 2017 Terry Coffey