Mt. Summit Christian Church in Mt. Summit, Indiana has two Targa Projection Screens. The Targa Projection screen’s design allows the viewing surface to be centered in its one-piece, white steel case for a trim, balanced appearance. The motor is mounted inside the roller on special vibration insulators, so operating noise is dramatically reduced.
- Why Projection Screen Names Matter May 5, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Four New Ways to Think About Solar Control April 18, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Brightness or Contrast-Which Matters Most? April 11, 2017 Amy Madden
- Striking the Right Color Balance in ALR Screens April 7, 2017 Terry Coffey
- No April Fools March 31, 2017 Terry Coffey
- Three Signs it’s Time for a New Screen March 17, 2017 Amy Madden